It comes with great pleasure to announce that WJ Groundwater in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Doha offices, in Arabia, have all successfully secured ISO accreditations.
The accreditations are for:
ISO 14001:2015– Environmental Management System
OHSAS 18001:2007- Occupational Health & Safety Management System
WJ Groundwater Management would like to thank all of its staff complement for their commitment to the company and your on going assistance in improving the company for the benefit of its clients and fellow staff members.
Particular thanks go to Khrina Lopez for her continued support and personal drive; John Paul Alookrian and Steve Titus, who have helped prepare the documents, team and sites for auditing and their continuation of support WJ’s development. We also like to thank Shankar Govindaswamy for his ongoing mission to exceed ISO standards.
During the accreditation process, the auditors highlighted several positive points that made WJ Groundwater stand out from other contractors in the region including:
- A top management team that is fully committed to implement EMS and OHSAS.
- Initiative taken to form Executive Team to oversee and action continual improvement.
- A multi-lingual employee handbook that is provided to all the employees working on the site. The modes of communication included are English, Hindi and Arabic with additional pictorial aids to further assist better understanding for users.
- Use of Smart Sheet app for controlling the document for the intended result.
- IOSH managing safety training has been provided to all the Engineers.
Once again, thanks to all WJ Groundwater staff in the Middle East for their hard work and commitment in order to achieve these ISO accreditations. Let us all continue to build on WJ Groundwater’s great reputation and make 2017 an even better year than 2016!