Monitoring of water levels in piezometers and pumped wells along with discharge flows is key to ensuring the success of a dewatering or overpumping system. To provide clients with confidence WJ Middle East offer a range of equipment and techniques to monitor and optimise system performance.
Remote telemetry monitoring and alarm functions are available options on all WJ key plant and equipment including digital MAG flow meters, water level sensors, generators, diesel surface pumps, electric submersible pumps, water and sewage booster or overpumping stations, and control cabins.
Mobile phone technology or GSM is used to transmit data from site data loggers back to the office. This data can even be used to determine when a generator or diesel pump needs to have an oil or filter change or when an electric pump needs to be replaced. Monitoring mitigates against the risk of plant or equipment malfunction.
The following Geotechnical and Environmental monitoring solutions are available from WJ:
- Vibrating wire transducers for measuring water levels
- Solar, battery and mains powered magnetic flow meters
- Water temperature, pH, conductivity and environmental parameter measurement
- Inclinometers for monitoring displacement and movement of shoring
- Strain gauges and extensometer for prop monitoring
- Remote control and monitoring of pumping equipment
- Meteorological monitoring including wind, rain fall, humidity, and temperature
WJ Middle East has considerable experience designing, installing and operating monitoring systems throughout the Middle East. Call us today to find out how we can assist.
Pump rental for Geotechnical & Environmentl monitoring
Part of the WJ Group, WJ Middle East provides pump rental services for a wide range of geotechnical and environmental monitoring services throughout the Middle East and Overseas. WJ specialise in turnkey rental solutions with a complete design, installation, operation and maintenance service.
Call WJ Middle East on
+971 4 885 5254